Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WESTERN PROMISES... ARE THEY BOUND?

WESTERN PROMISES... ARE THEY BOUND?

I read the paper that trevor Manuel wants to hold the 1st world countires accountable for the promoses they have made towards South Africa.

Do they really have to keep their promises?
For how long will those countries owe Africa for what tey did to it?
Is it not time Africa stood on its feet... made its own money and monopolised itself?

Mugabe is still crying for what was promised. And he thinks more is owed. But it seems that promises are made when the time to say them is perfect.
are there conditions to these promises? Conditions which are kept away from the curious minds like mine?
We only fed a promise but not the premise?

But, shoot me if you must... but I feel it is time we stood on our own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ntao said...

Not a problem. This is actually a private space in a less private place.